mandag 25. januar 2010

And then I was back in LA!

and I am STILL tired.. It's weird (but great) being back and the feeling of sun in my face is just the greatest feeling ever. I will never take the sun for granted ever again!

I arrived Thursday night after 6 freaking LONG and BUMPY hours from Newark. The family picked me up at LAX and we went home to hang out a little bit before the boys had to go to bed. I fell asleep around 10.30 and woke up at 1 am and was ready to start the next day! (1 am here = 10 am in Norway, which is usually when I wake up when I dont need to get up early for work) Lets just say it's been 3 LONG days starting at 1 am every morning.. I feel so energized early in the morning, but at around 3 pm, my body starts crashing I feel like it's time to go to bed. Oh the joy of jetlag. Didnt know it would be this bad. The last times were not bad at all, it usually goes really well when I fly TO America but not back, but I guess I ran out of luck this time!

I've been spending the last days unpacking, buying things I desperately needed (like shampo, etc) and just re-adjusting.. I went for a walk on the beach on friday, which was wooonderful, I love this place! Cant believe I used to think it was cold in Januar, it's not cold at all, it's perfect! Yesterday I thought I would try to go for a run just to see how bad it is now after 3 months of barely any exercise, and it was pretty bad! I got almost all the way to the Hermosa pier and I was about to collapse. So I decided I would make up for it by walking, but I over-did it a little bit and ended up walking all the way to Palos Verdes........ Or atleast to Torrance Beach right where the peninsula starts. I could barely walk back and had to take many breaks cuz my legs were killing me. I left the house at 9.30 and were back a little after 1 pm.. I stretched pretty well though so I barely feel sore today, but I should proably not run today....

Well, I should go run some errands, have a pretty long list still..
Adios and stay warm in cold Norwayland..




Ingen kommentarer: