tirsdag 22. juni 2010

"There's A hundred and four Days of Summer Vacation...."

"...til school comes along just to end it!"
Yeah, I wish!.. Summer has REALLY come to LA now and I am enjoying every single day of it! I LOVE SUMMER VACATION! Been spending every day pretty much like this: 8.30 am: Run with Nicole. 10 am: Bike/Surf/Breakfast with Nicole and/or Pernilla. 1 pm: Work (which means hanging (/at the beach) the whole day with 2 boys who have the funniest sense of humor in the world)
Love love love my life right now...!
Hawaii in 3 days whoooop! Can it get any better?
Am still trying to get my new room organized and still considering unpacking the rest of my stuff but it is tempting to just leave it as it is... which is in the closet! I think I'll just leave it!





Ingen kommentarer: