mandag 26. juli 2010

It's always SOMETHING..

Don't even attempt to be perfect, it's not going to work no matter how hard you try, because there is always something ..
Anyway,
my freakin throat has been bugging me for over a week now and it's getting old.

Ok what's new?..
-Hawaii was awesome
-San Diego was fun
-Summer vacation is good but the weather is kind of lame right now

I'm almost done packing but I know there's more Im gonna need to pack so not sure how that's gonna go.
I've done so much CRAP lately, which makes my mood drop drastically! I managed to break the antenna on the car in the carwash and it was freakin 107 dollars to get it replaced! What the heck! *Stupid Mona*..
THEN, a few days later I realized I had managed to screw something else up as well which resulted in my not having a return ticket to LA. Great! I didn't even KNOW, but with a brain like mine, you'd be surprised what I can manage to do!

Went for a run for the first time in over a month, and it wasn't too bad. Except that it made my throat a little worse, but I can't keep eating like I am right now and not do any running.
Then I had to go to El Camino to get my visa signed so I can actually come back and I witnessed this hilarious conversation between one confused counselor and one even more confused chineese girl who was trying to convince El Camino to give a visa to her 13 year old friend in Mongolia who supposedly graduated high school and was now ready for college..
Then I came home and hung out with S & D for a while before we decided to go for a bikeride down to the beach, which is pretty much where we ended up spending the whole day.

So now Im gonna drag my crabby ass to bed and TRY to get some freakin sleep (can you tell I haven't slept much lately?!)
Can someone say in-som-ni-a?


Ingen kommentarer: