tirsdag 27. juli 2010

Good Day

If this doesn't make you happy, then I dont know what does..
Anyway, today has been a GREAT day, especially weather-wise. I just got back from an hour long run and it feels great. Ran from Manhattan Beach pier, pass Hermosa pier and to the wall in Redondo Beach and back to MB pier again. Running on the beach is my favorite thing in the world! You see so many different people, and every time I have worn my "Norway"-shirt, I've had atleast one person yelling "Heia Norge" to me haha..... Anyway, today I went to the bank to cash my check from El Camino, then went to Target to buy presents for lilbro ..
Right now the house is very quiet and I just had a pizza-party with the boys. Our conversation at the dinner table:
S: "Mona, I dont really want you to go to Norway"
Me: "I'll only be gone for a few weeks"
D: "But what if you change your mind once youre there?"
Me: "Dont worry, that wont happen"
S: "Pinky-swear it!"
Haha they are the cutest! Right now I am just trying to figure out how to fit everything I wanna bring to Norway in one suitcase.. Since we now have to pay for all luggage we check in, there is no freakin' way Im bringing more than 1! Hopefully I will be able to fall asleep tonight after my one hour run earlier today.. if not then I dunno what to do...
Sleep-pills at 99cents store next!

Ingen kommentarer: