torsdag 6. mai 2010

Life is Good

Yay! I'm in such good mood these days, which is good for me AND the people around me muahaha. It's like I'm able to just ignore the things that usually bother me. One thing that's been bugging me for weeks suddenly doesn't matter anymore - I simply could not care less. I think the more busy you get, the less the little things matter. Which is great! Oh Im writing in English. Probably since I'm working with my paper, so when I decided to take a break, i just automatically continued typing in English.


Anywayy, not much is happening this week. On Saturday, Camilla and I are doing the Revlon Run in downtown LA early eeeeearly in the morning... HMM.. then I'l probably be working for the rest of the day. Sunday is Mother's Day here so Im going to brunch with the hostfamily in the morning and then hopefully meeting up with Juliana later.

New psychology test soon + new political science test in less than 2 weeks aaaahh. Although, there are only like 4 weeks left of school and then HAWAIII!!! which reminds me..... I NEED TO START RUNNING FORREAL! bad mon..

K that was a short update, im gonna continue my homework now!

Ingen kommentarer: